Marina Bay Sands is the leading business, leisure and entertainment destination in Asia. It features large and flexible convention and exhibition facilities, 2,561 hotel rooms and suites, the rooftop Sands SkyPark, world’s largest and highest rooftop swimming pool, the best shopping mall in Asia, world-class celebrity chef restaurants and an outdoor event plaza. Its two theatres showcase a range of leading entertainment performances including world-renowned Broadway shows. Completing the line-up of attractions is ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands which plays host to permanent and marquee exhibitions.
Request Proposal Write A Review
Be the first to review!
ROOM DIMENSIONSClick to Expand
|Room Name||Dim.(I*W)||Area||Height||Banq.||Thtr||Conf.||Class.||U_Shp.||H.Sq.||Dinner Dance|
|Main Ballroom||24.6m x 55m||1366||6.1||1080||1576||1016|
|Junior Ballroom||24.6m x 31.7m||826||6.1||660||978||600|
It's Easy Meeting Green Package
- Use of meeting room from 8am to 5pm
- Complimentary use of 1 rostrum with 1 wired microphone, 2 x wireless handheld microphones, 1 x LCD projector (5,500 ANSI Lumen full HD resolution), projection screen (16:9 format, 160-inch diagonal, 12ft x 6.75ft) and one whiteboard with marker pens
- Free standard Wi-Fi access for all delegates at event area
- Writing materials and notepads placed at the event entrance
- Unlimited number of water stations and reusable cups in meeting room
- Complimentary self-park coupons of up to 20% of total delegates, maximum of 75 coupons per day
Valid from 01 Jun 2020 to 31 Dec 2020